Wednesday, January 20, 2010

biking and blogging

Back when I was an avid bike racer, heaving myself through three or four training sessions a week with the local club, I had a motto as regards bike maintenance. A golden rule, you might say, to the effect that the bike always, and without exception had to be cleaned after use. Unless, of course, you couldn't be arsed. The same is pretty much true of blogging. I haven't been arsed for quite some time now, and who wants to keep up with a blog if there's nothing to keep up with. It's all just old newspapers waiting to be binned. Anyway, I'm going to try to be conscientious now, if anyone should still be there, and without kidding myself that the world lost anything it loved.

I'll write something about translation now. Wait and see.

No comments:

statcounter